The textile oronasal mask are manufactured in Hungary by Hungarian labor
SALES! 99 HUF/pcs!
Compared to disposable masks available on the market, the advantage of a textile mouth mask is that it can be used for months with proper disinfection, making it cost and environmentally friendly .
The most important features of the mouth mask and face mask made of textile manufactured by us :
- Washable, disinfectable at 60-90 ° C (depending on type)
- Can be used more than once
- The material is 100% cotton
- Metal toe cap with clip (depending on type)
- Available in several sizes
- Place of production: Hungary
Disposable paper masks on the market are recommended for 1-hour use, so nearly 10 disposable masks are used for use in a 4-8 hour community.
The mouth masks we sell are not a health mask and not an FFP protective mask, but a textile mouth mask.
Mouth masks may also have some protective function. They can form a physical barrier which, with proper application and use of materials (similar to medical mouth nasal masks), can cause the wearer of the mask, eg cough may reduce the spread of larger drops and / or contact infection (eg contact of the oral and nasal mucosa with an infected hand).
However, this barrier function does not change the purpose of the mouth mask for clothing.
This means that the garment remains and does not constitute either personal protective equipment or a medical device.
Precautions for the use of textile masks
- Wash hands with soap before applying.
- Apply the mouth mask so that it fits as snugly as possible
- on our face.
- Do not hold the mouthpiece by hand during use,
- nor our face.
- If you accidentally touch it, wash your hands with soap.
- If the face mask gets wet during breathing, replace it again.
- Wash hands with soap before removing the face mask.
- Remove the face mask from the rubber so that it does not touch your face
- we get to it.
- We place the used face mask so that neither we nor our environment
- do not have access to or become infected with it (the textile mouth mask)
- immediately into the washing machine) and then wash your hands with soap again!
Manufacturer’s website: Kidologic Kft